Kasa- Cough Remedies
1. Extracted juice of ginger with honey take three or four times a day is an excellent remedy for coughs and cold.
2. Mix 3 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 cup honey, and 1/4 cup warm water and take two teaspoons daily.
3. In cases of dry cough,peel a small piece of fresh ginger. Sprinkle some salt on it and chew.
4. Add a gram of turmeric powder to a teaspoon of honey for curing dry cough.
5. Ginger tea, prepared by adding a few pieces of ginger into boiled water before adding tea leaves, is another effective remedy.
6. Soak almonds overnight. Remove their skin. Make a paste of these almonds with little butter and sugar. Very useful for a dry cough.
7. Take half a teaspoon of fresh turmeric powder, mixed in 30 ml. of warm milk twice a day.
8. Create a tea by boiling water with grated or sliced ginger, a clove of garlic, and fresh lemon in a saucepan. After 20 minutes, strain the tea on a mug and add honey and drink it. This will surely sooth the throat. The heat will open nasal passages and the chest that will make you feel much better.
Shodana Karma:Vamana Dhouti, Vastra Dhouti.
Asanas: Surya Namaskar, Padahastasana, Trikonasana, Ushtrasana, Gomukhasana, Katichakasana, Dhanurasana, Chakrasana.
Pranayama: Suryabhedi, Bhastrika, Kapalbhati, Bhramari
Relaxation:Makarasana, Shavasana, OM chanting.
Note: The practice of YOGA must be done under the supervision of any YOGA INSTRUCTOR or any other proper guidence.