Brands: Shanghai Katalor
Transport: By bulk or Containers;
Supply ability : 3000 metric tons/ month;
Payment terms : L/C, T/T;
Katalor have bearing suppliers and manufacturer ,if you need bearing price and specification ,please contact us.
bear[ber]VERBbearing (present participle)
- a person's way of standing or moving."a man of precise military bearing"synonyms:posture · comportment · carriage · gait · stance · deportment
- the way one behaves or conducts oneself."she has the bearing of a First Lady"synonyms:demeanor · manner · air · aspect · attitude · behavior · mien ·[more]countenance · guise · cast · look · feel · style
- relation; relevance."the case has no direct bearing on the issues"synonyms:relevance · relevancy · significance · pertinence · connection · relation ·[more]aptness · appositeness · germaneness · importance · import · application
- the level to which something bad can be tolerated."school was bad enough, but now it's past bearing"synonyms:endurance · endurability · tolerance · tolerability · acceptance ·[more]acceptability · sufferance · manageability
- a part of a machine that bears friction, especially between a rotating part and its housing.
- a ball bearing.
- the direction or position of something, or the direction of movement, relative to a fixed point. It is usually measured in degrees, typically with magnetic north as zero."the Point is on a bearing of 015°"synonyms:direction · orientation · course · trajectory · heading · tack · path · line ·[more]run
- (one's bearings)awareness of one's position relative to one's surroundings."he rose unsteadily to his feet and tried to get his bearings"synonyms:orientation · sense of direction · whereabouts · location · position ·[more]situation · track · way
- heraldrya device or charge."armorial bearings"synonyms:insignia · regalia · badge · emblem · ensign · device · heraldic device ·[more]coat of arms · arms · armorial bearing · escutcheon · shield · bearing · charge
- architecturea structural part that supports weight, such as a wall that supports a beam.
- the point at which a structural part rests upon a supporting structure, such as the specific area of a beam that rests upon a wall.
ORIGINOld English beran, of Germanic origin; from an Indo-European root shared by Sanskrit bharati, Greek pherein, and Latin ferre.Translate bearing toNo translation found.Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · Bing TranslatorMore definitions, origin and translationsSee lessFeedback
- (of a person) carry."he was bearing a tray of brimming glasses" ·[more]"the warriors bore lances tipped with iron"synonyms:carry · bring · transport · move · convey · take · fetch · haul · lug · shift ·[more]deliver · tote
- (of a vehicle or boat) convey (passengers or cargo)."steamboats bear the traveler out of Kerrerra Sound"
- have or display as a visible mark or feature."many of the papers bore his flamboyant signature" ·[more]"a small boat bearing a white flag"synonyms:display · exhibit · show · present · set forth · be marked with ·[more]carry · have
- be called by (a name or title)."he bore the surname Tiller"
- (bear oneself)carry or conduct oneself in a particular manner."she bore herself with dignity"synonyms:conduct oneself · carry oneself · acquit oneself · act · behave ·[more]perform · comport oneself · deport oneself
- support."walls that cannot bear a stone vault"synonyms:support · carry · hold up · prop up · keep up · bolster up · brace ·[more]shore up · underpin · buttress · reinforce
- take responsibility for."no one likes to bear the responsibility for such decisions" ·[more]"the expert's fee shall be borne by the tenant"synonyms:sustain · carry · support · shoulder · uphold · absorb · take on
- be able to accept or stand up to."it is doubtful whether either of these distinctions would bear scrutiny"synonyms:withstand · stand up to · stand · put up with · take · cope with ·[more]handle · resist · sustain · absorb · accept
- endure (an ordeal or difficulty)."she bore the pain stoically"synonyms:endure · tolerate · put up with · stand · suffer · abide · submit to ·[more]experience · undergo · go through · countenance · brook · brave · weather · support · stick · stomach · swallow
- manage to tolerate (a situation or experience)."she could hardly bear his sarcasm" ·[more]"I cannot bear to see you hurt"synonyms:tolerate · stand · put up with · stomach · swallow · brook ·[more]undergo · accept · approve of · endorse · allow · admit · permit · thole · stick · hack · abide · wear · be doing with · suffer
- (cannot bear someone/something)strongly dislike."I can't bear caviar"
- give birth to (a child)."she bore six daughters" ·[more]"his wife had borne him a son"synonyms:give birth to · bring forth · deliver · be delivered of · have · mother ·[more]create · produce · spawn · conceive · breed · procreate · reproduce · birth · drop · beget · engender · be brought to bed of
- (of a tree or plant) produce (fruit or flowers)."a squash that bears fruit shaped like cucumbers"synonyms:produce · yield · give forth · give · provide · supply · generate ·[more]afford · furnish · bestow
- turn and proceed in a specified direction."bear left and follow the old road"synonyms:veer · curve · swerve · incline · turn · fork · diverge · deviate · bend ·[more]go · move · tack · sheer
bearing Bearing | Definition of Bearing by Merriam-Webster
Choose the Right Synonym for bearing. bearing, deportment, demeanor, mien, manner, carriage mean the outward manifestation of personality or attitude. bearing is the most general of these words but now usually implies characteristic posture. a woman of regal bearing deportment suggests actions or behavior as formed by breeding or training. your deportment was atrocious demeanor suggests one's ...
bearing Bearing (mechanical) - Wikipedia
- A bearing is a machine element that constrains relative motion to only the desired motion, and reduces friction between moving parts. The design of the bearing may, for example, provide for free linear movement of the moving part or for free rotation around a fixed axis; or, it may prevent a motion by controlling the vectors of normal forces that bear on the moving parts. Most bearings facilitate the desired motion by minimizing friction. Bearings are classified broadly according to the type of
bearing Bearing | Define Bearing at Dictionary.com
Bearing definition, the manner in which one conducts or carries oneself, including posture and gestures: a man of dignified bearing. See more.
bearing Bearing - definition of bearing by The Free Dictionary
bear·ing (bâr′ĭng) n. 1. The manner in which one carries or conducts oneself: the poise and bearing of a champion. See Synonyms at behavior. 2. a. A machine or structural part that supports another part. b. A device that supports, guides, and reduces the friction of motion between fixed and moving machine parts. 3. Something that supports weight. 4 ...
bearing Videos of bearingSee more videos of bearingClick to view on YouTube6:18Jordan Peterson can't fix climate changeYouTube · 2/28/2019 · 123K viewsClick to view on YouTube10:00Explaining the Jussie Smollett thing to SugartitsYouTube · 2/24/2019 · 120K viewsClick to view on YouTube8:47Infanticide ... Her right. Her choice.YouTube · 2/4/2019 · 206K views
bearing Buy Ball Bearing Roller Bearing Linear Bearings Pillow ...
Bearings Direct.Com Offers a variety of Bearings and Related Products Online with easy and friendly web store and services. With No Minimum to Order any ball bearing and roller bearing You can easily search and navigate to locate product you need throughout Your Online Super Bearing Online Store with wholesale pricing.
bearing Bearings - Bearing Parts & Supplies - Grainger Industrial ...
Bearings extend the working life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and enabling parts to move smoothly. Also called slewing rings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads.
bearing BEARING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
bearing definition: 1. a part of a machine that supports another part that turns around: 2. to discover your exact position: 3. to succeed in becoming familiar with a new situation: . Learn more.
bearing Bearing - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
The Offer is conditioned on, among other things, (i) the tender in the Offer of at least a majority of the outstanding Shares that are not shares beneficially owned by the management group and the other executive officers of General Bearing (the "Majority of the Minority Condition"), and (ii) the tender in the Offer of a sufficient number of Shares such that, after the Shares are purchased ...
bearing 123Bearing - Online Bearing Expert
123Bearing : welcome to the world of bearings, seals, ball joints, anti-vibration pads and associated accessories. 123Bearing is the specialist for deep groove ball bearings and related parts on the Internet. Handymen, repairers, craftsmen, private or professional, if you need a bearing, whatever its application, you can find it at 123Bearing.com :
bearing Bearing (navigation) - Wikipedia
In navigation, bearing is the horizontal angle between the direction of an object and another object, or between it and that of true north.. Absolute bearing refers to the angle between the magnetic North (magnetic bearing) or true North (true bearing) and an object. For example, an object to the East would have an absolute bearing of 90 degrees. ...
- Some specific usages ·
- General examples ·
- Other terminology ...
bearing See shopping results for bearingBall bearingsTimken
bearingsNsk bearingsBearing greaseSlewing
bearingBearing raceHub bearingThrust
bearingMain bearingPlain bearingRoller
thrust bearingRod bearingBest bearingsSpinner
bearing Related searches for bearing
- timken bearings
- bearing suppliers near me
- rbc bearings
- timken bearings catalog
- kaman bearing
- bearings online
- bearing suppliers online
- bearings by size
- ms steel dx51d black annealed cold rolled steel coil
- 15mo3 material astm
- asme sa841 grade a steel plate size
- pipe extrusion forming die
- 304 316l 321 310s 904l stainless pipe
- 304 2b surface 420 stainless plate
- a36 ss400 q235b steel sheet plate
- china reputable stainless steel investment casting to vietna
- cold drawn 308 stainless steel round bar